• Hour Session
• Access to Client Closet
• Assistance in Styling & 1 Outfit Change Included
• 25 Edited High Resolution Images
• Can Be Used For Engagement, Anniversary, Maternity, Family, or Lifestyle Newborn!
• Fill out my contact form for a customized package (elopements/small weddings)
• My time and talent as an artist
• On call services starting at 38 weeks
• Coverage through your labor and 2 hrs post delivery
• Print release with an online private gallery
• Complimentary maternity session
• Covers my time and talent as an artist
• 45 minute session at place of delivery (travel is covered up to a 30
mile radius of 23435, anything additional will be a small fee based on
• 20+ Edited High Resolution Images
Do you shoot large families?
My session price covers families up to 6 people. Any additional are $40 per person.
Do you assist in styling my family?
I have a style guide and pinterest board to help assist you in what will compliment my shooting style.
Do you offer mentorships?
I am working on that for the upcoming new year!
What kind of gear do you use?
I shoot with a Nikon D750 and 99% of the time with my Nikkor 35mm 1.4. I have a handful of other lenses ranging from a Nikkor 28mm 1.8 to a Nikkor 50mm 1.4 however, I find myself being a minimalist photographer and using the one lens and body.
Do I have to order prints through you?
Absolutely not! But I do recommend that wherever you do purchase prints, if not through me, that you purchase at a reputable print lab. The worst thing is to have such beautiful images and horrible quality of print job--it will do an injustice to the entire session.
I booked a lifestyle newborn, now what?
Have no fear! I have a lifestyle what to expect guide that is emailed to every lifestyle newborn client that is on the books. I have it all spelled out easy that even husbands can read it and get to work ;)